Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The First Post!

Here it is...our first post! I finally gave in and started a blog to keep friends and family undated on our crazy lives!
We were just married on May first and have just been busy with life working and going to school. Our honeymoon was spent on a cruise to the Caribbean. It was so amazing! We were able to go snorkeling at the Barrier Reef and we also got to see some Mayan ruins (that was mostly because I'm a nerd and love that kind of thing!
Here we are just about to go snorkeling!

They Mayan ruins at Altun Ha in Belize...So Great!
Loved it!


We had such a great time! I am trying to talk Wyatt in taking me on another cruise...We'll see how that goes. Since then, Wyatt has been working hard at school and just got into the Information Systems program at BYU. It is so exciting, but it is going to be a lot of work. Since school has started a week ago he has been so busy with homework that I'm a little jealous! I just want all of his attention! But what can I say? We're newlyweds!
I spend most of my time at work. I currently work at Stores Online in the programming department. Yes, that's right...I'm the breadwinner! And FYI, Wyatt hates that! But in the not too distand future her will be bringing home the bacon for his wifey!

*Kamila

0 comments: