Thursday, December 8, 2011

Texas, Here We Come!


Wyatt and I have decided on our next move. Wyatt excepted a job with Pariveda Solutions and we will be located in Houston, Texas. I can't believe it! I never pictured myself in Texas, but come June we will officially be Texans!

There are so many exciting things in this area. We will be about 2 hours from the coast and about 6 hours from Mexico. There are so many Museums and parks and things to do. And Houston is the fourth largest city in the United States! Coming from the tiny town of Burley, Idaho this is going to be quite the change for me. So many people!

We have been examining the surrounding area trying to decide where to live. We are looking into several areas, but so far my favorite is The Woodlands. It's about a half hour north of Houston. Take a look at why I like it:


Beautiful, right?

Well, there are a lot of really nice areas as well. If anyone has been down there or knows the area we would greatly appreciate any advice you might have.

Well that is the Nielsen happenings as of late! I wonder if I'll get an accent...

3 comments:

Casey and Jessie said...

How exciting!!! My brother just moved to Houston and my cousin lives there too. They are both in the Woodlands and love it!

Heidi said...

Houston, huh?!? Wow! Hope you guys enjoy it there! We'll miss seeing you guys if & when we ever make it up to Utah!

Haley said...

Update your blog, Kamilie! We miss you guys!!