Wednesday, November 17, 2010

And Then There Were Three...

So the end of my last post brings me to a new topic...yes to all wondering...we are expecting a baby boy on March 13, 2011. So that puts us at 23 1/2 weeks. Wow..it's still hard to believe we are going to be parents. And to a little boy! I am so excited! He's going to be so cute, just like his daddy! We haven't decided on a name yet, but we have a few ideas.

Here he is! Baby Boy Nielsen

So any advice or tips on raising a little boy would be greatly appreciated. Since I only have little sisters I only know about girls. This will be a change for me being surrounded by boys. But they will be my boys and I couldn't be more excited. I have secretly always wanted to have a boy first because I had a big brother and I loved it! 

We are in the middle of fixing up the nursery so as soon as it is finished I will post some pictures! 

7 comments:

Kevin and Laurie Anderson said...

Congratulations Kamila! I am so excited to hear that you are expecting a little boy. You will love being a mom. Although challenging at times, there is no greater joy to be found.
I am quite impressed you took an adventurous trip while you were still in your first trimester. Seemed like a fun trip.

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

Yeah!!! Congrats I hope you are feeling well. The only thing I have to say about baby boys, in my experience anyway, is that they are WAY easier then baby girls. My Sam is the most chill baby ever and he just loves everything and always has a smile even when he seems sad. I am so exited for you!!!

Amanda said...

YAY!!!! So excited for you! We can be pregnant friends together. We really need to get together!!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. I hope all is going well and you better let me know when you have a baby shower so I can come!!!

Amber lee said...

Awesome Kamila. This is so exciting! I was just making a baby boy gift out of bordem and now I know the perfect parents-to-be to give it to. Congratulations!

Jeff and Aub said...

Congrats Mila! I had no idea until I discovered your blog today. I am really happy for you. Looks like now I have someone to ask for advice whenever we start our family!

Wyatt and Kamila said...

Thanks everybody! We are really excited. I will keep everyone posted!